Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Future Door by Jason Lethcoe


When Sherlock Holmes moves out of Baker Street, a new tenant moves in—a mysterious woman named Elizabeth who has long been a fan of Holmes. When she discovers that Griffin and his uncle are also detectives, she becomes very friendly. So when Elizabeth goes missing along with a special invention, Griffin sets out to rescue her.  But finding Elizabeth will take them on a race against the clock that bends time itself!

I really like this book, but I am not really into books. I think this book is the best all around book. I encourage you to read this book. The reason I think this book is so good because it is an  mystery book that is very exciting book. This book is about a boy who is about 12 years old, and he is going to see his uncle who is on a ship. The captain of the ship lost a special object, and Griffin Sharp has to find the object, which he does. The rest of the book is about him and his uncle trying to be the best detectives in the world, even trying to outdo Sherlock Holmes. They end up doing it by using Griffin's amazing sight and his uncle's great  inventions. This is a great book, an easy and fast read, and it only has 194 pages.

Hello, my name is Travis, and I am a guest blogger for Renn's blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment